U.S. Math Achievement
The scores of American students lag behind the average scores of students in most other industrialized countries on international math exams, according to a study by the Paris-based Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Of the 29 countries in the organization, the United States ranked 24th in the mathematics portion of the Program for International Student Assessment, or PISA, in 2003.
Vol. 26, Issue 41, Page 12
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX