U.S. Math Achievement
The scores of American students lag behind the average scores of students in most other industrialized countries on international math exams, according to a study by the Paris-based Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Of the 29 countries in the organization, the United States ranked 24th in the mathematics portion of the Program for International Student Assessment, or PISA, in 2003.
Vol. 26, Issue 41, Page 12
- School Principal
- BLSYW, Baltimore, MD
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO