U.S. Math Achievement
The scores of American students lag behind the average scores of students in most other industrialized countries on international math exams, according to a study by the Paris-based Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Of the 29 countries in the organization, the United States ranked 24th in the mathematics portion of the Program for International Student Assessment, or PISA, in 2003.
Vol. 26, Issue 41, Page 12
- World History Teacher
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, FL
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Director, Adult and Career Education
- The School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL
- High School Principal
- Unionvile-Chadds Ford School District, Kennett Square, PA
- Jefferson County Public Schools WV, Charles Town, WV