U.S. Math Achievement
The scores of American students lag behind the average scores of students in most other industrialized countries on international math exams, according to a study by the Paris-based Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Of the 29 countries in the organization, the United States ranked 24th in the mathematics portion of the Program for International Student Assessment, or PISA, in 2003.
Vol. 26, Issue 41, Page 12
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Mathematics Instructional Support Coach
- Weymouth Public Schools, Weymouth, MA
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Director, Accountability and Research
- Orange County Public Schools, Orlando, FL