U.S. Math Achievement
The scores of American students lag behind the average scores of students in most other industrialized countries on international math exams, according to a study by the Paris-based Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Of the 29 countries in the organization, the United States ranked 24th in the mathematics portion of the Program for International Student Assessment, or PISA, in 2003.
Vol. 26, Issue 41, Page 12
- Middle School Principal
- Roosevelt Children's Academy Charter School, Roosevelt, NY
- Assistant Principal - Drake High School
- Tamalpais Union High School District, San Anselmo, CA
- The New School Montessori, Cincinnati, OH
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- K-12 Teaching Jobs, Available Nationwide
- CS&A, US