NCLB Accountability: Educators Give Views
Most teachers support the idea of standards-based accountability as outlined by the federal No Child Left Behind Act, but they feel challenged by the insufficient alignment of local curricula with state standards, concludes a study by the Santa...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations