A federally funded school choice scholarship program in the District of Columbia encourages greater parental involvement in their children's education, concludes a study by the Washington-based School Choice Demonstration Project.
The study is the second qualitative report released by the Georgetown University Public Policy Institute's research initiative that examines the effect of the Opportunity Scholarship Program, enacted in the 2005-06 school year to provide private school vouchers to low-income families living in Washington.
Vol. 26, Issue 38, Page 11
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA