A federally funded school choice scholarship program in the District of Columbia encourages greater parental involvement in their children's education, concludes a study by the Washington-based School Choice Demonstration Project.
The study is the second qualitative report released by the Georgetown University Public Policy Institute's research initiative that examines the effect of the Opportunity Scholarship Program, enacted in the 2005-06 school year to provide private school vouchers to low-income families living in Washington.
Vol. 26, Issue 38, Page 11
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX