A federally funded school choice scholarship program in the District of Columbia encourages greater parental involvement in their children's education, concludes a study by the Washington-based School Choice Demonstration Project.
The study is the second qualitative report released by the Georgetown University Public Policy Institute's research initiative that examines the effect of the Opportunity Scholarship Program, enacted in the 2005-06 school year to provide private school vouchers to low-income families living in Washington.
Vol. 26, Issue 38, Page 11
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School, Clearwater, FL