A federally funded school choice scholarship program in the District of Columbia encourages greater parental involvement in their children's education, concludes a study by the Washington-based School Choice Demonstration Project.
The study is the second qualitative report released by the Georgetown University Public Policy Institute's research initiative that examines the effect of the Opportunity Scholarship Program, enacted in the 2005-06 school year to provide private school vouchers to low-income families living in Washington.
Vol. 26, Issue 38, Page 11
- K-12 Teaching Jobs, Available Nationwide
- CS&A, US
- The New School Montessori, Cincinnati, OH
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- Part-time AP class instructors - remote
- Ascendant Institute, US
- Tredyffrin/Easttown School District, Wayne, PA