Most principals interviewed for a new study believe they could be more effective if they were given more authority over personnel decisions in their schools, according to the Thomas B. Fordham Institute and the American Institutes for Research, both the Washington-based groups...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- School Superintendent
- Westborough Public Schools, Westborough, MA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY