Most principals interviewed for a new study believe they could be more effective if they were given more authority over personnel decisions in their schools, according to the Thomas B. Fordham Institute and the American Institutes for Research, both the Washington-based groups...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR