Senate Budget Blueprint Would Boost Education
Senate Democrats last week promoted a budget blueprint for fiscal 2008 that would allow Congress to boost discretionary spending for the U.S. Department of Education by as much as $6.1 billion above President Bush’s...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ