An Advisory Advantage
At Bronx Lab School, solid relationships with educators help students perform at the top of their game.
It was a simple elevator ride, really, just two floors up. But it rocked Dane Laing’s world.
When those double doors closed in 2005, he left behind one of this city’s worst high schools, where he was unknown and uncertain. When they opened, he walked into a new small school, where he would find a second family and a clear...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY