India's Private Schools
Many low-income families in India are choosing to send their children to low-fee private schools rather than higher-priced private schools or public schools, says a paper published by the National Center for the Study of Privatization in Education, located at...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD