Florida Governor Outlines Plan for Education Funding Hike
Florida Gov. Charlie Crist has proposed in his first budget request to spend an additional $1.3 billion on K-12 education in fiscal 2008. That would boost per-pupil spending to $7,341, an increase of $500, and bring the state’s total education...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA