High levels of mentoring and support for novice teachers greatly improve their retention rates, a study by the Consortium on Chicago School Research says.
For the study, the Chicago-based organization surveyed 1,700 elementary and high school teachers in the city’s public schools.
Vol. 26, Issue 22, Page 14
- SDP, Philadelphia, PA
- High School Principal, Chicago Public Schools
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- Superintendent of Schools, Linn-Mar Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Marion, IA