High levels of mentoring and support for novice teachers greatly improve their retention rates, a study by the Consortium on Chicago School Research says.
For the study, the Chicago-based organization surveyed 1,700 elementary and high school teachers in the city’s public schools.
Vol. 26, Issue 22, Page 14
- Headmaster, K-8
- Jackson Hole Classical Academy, Jackson Hole, WY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations