High levels of mentoring and support for novice teachers greatly improve their retention rates, a study by the Consortium on Chicago School Research says.
For the study, the Chicago-based organization surveyed 1,700 elementary and high school teachers in the city’s public schools.
Vol. 26, Issue 22, Page 14
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- Supervisor of Mathematics
- Quakertown Community School District, PA
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Superintendent, Rockridge Community Unit School District #300
- Rockridge Community Unit School District #300, Taylor Ridge, IL
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations