Joan Herman and Carol Thomas
Joan Herman and Carol Thomas have been appointed the co-chairwomen of the Washington-based National Education Knowledge Industry Association, a trade association that advocates research and professional development to improve education. They will serve one-year terms. Ms. Herman, 60, is a director of the Los Angeles-based National Center for Research on Evaluation, Standards, and Student Testing. Ms. Thomas, 60, is the chief executive officer of the Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA