Magnet Schools' Impact on Desegregation Examined
Magnet schools alone may not help school districts meet diversity goals in areas where districts were released from court-ordered school desegregation plans, suggests a study published in the Education Policy Analysis Archives .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI