Federal Report Tracks Incidents of Student Bullying
Middle school principals were more likely than elementary or high school administrators to report that student-bullying incidents occur on their campuses at least once a week, according to a federal study.
The annual survey on crime, violence, and discipline in public schools—conducted in 2003-04 by the National Center for Education Statistics, an arm of the U.S. Department of Education—based its findings on questionnaires mailed to principals at 3,743 elementary, middle, and high schools across the United States.
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations