Federal Report Tracks Incidents of Student Bullying
Middle school principals were more likely than elementary or high school administrators to report that student-bullying incidents occur on their campuses at least once a week, according to a federal study.
The annual survey on crime, violence, and discipline in public schools—conducted in 2003-04 by the National Center for Education Statistics, an arm of the U.S. Department of Education—based its findings on questionnaires mailed to principals at 3,743 elementary, middle, and high schools across the United States.
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA