People in the News
Amy Stuart Wells
Amy Stuart Wells has been picked to lead a research initiative titled “Reviews of Research” for the Campaign for Educational Equity, a research arm of Teachers College, Columbia University. The initiative aims to summarize and analyze information from 12 areas deemed essential for a high-quality education. Ms. Wells, 45, will remain a professor of sociology and education at the college, but will step down from her role as its coordinator of policy studies.
Vol. 26, Issue 12, Page 6
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US