Amy Stuart Wells
Amy Stuart Wells has been picked to lead a research initiative titled “Reviews of Research” for the Campaign for Educational Equity, a research arm of Teachers College, Columbia University. The initiative aims to summarize and analyze information from 12 areas deemed essential for a high-quality education. Ms. Wells, 45, will remain a professor of sociology and education at the college, but will step down from her role as its...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL