News in Brief: A State Capitals Roundup
N.J. State Chief Confirmed
Lucille E. Davy, who has been New Jersey’s acting commissioner of education for the past year, is now officially the chief state school officer. The state Senate unanimously confirmed her nomination, made by Gov. Jon Corzine (D), last week. She was appointed acting chief in September 2005 by acting Gov. Richard J. Codey (D).
Vol. 26, Issue 09, Page 27
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA