Illinois Picks ACT Inc. to Administer State Test
The Illinois board of education has chosen a different company to administer its mandatory high school assessment, after voicing disappointment with the current contractor’s performance in overseeing a state test...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX