Oregon Judge Upholds School Finance System
The state of Oregon won the first round of a court battle over the adequacy of public school funding when a local circuit court judge ruled Sept. 15 that the Oregon Constitution does not require the state legislature to set aside a specific amount of money to...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations