News in Brief: A Washington Roundup
The Democratic Governors Association last week unveiled a plan aimed at creating more than 1 million more graduates of two- and four-year colleges by 2015. The proposal, announced in Washington July 19, calls for a block-grant program to help states make college more affordable and a refundable college-tuition tax credit of $3,000 for all families, among other proposals.
Vol. 25, Issue 43, Page 30
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations