The Democratic Governors Association last week unveiled a plan aimed at creating more than 1 million more graduates of two- and four-year colleges by 2015. The proposal, announced in Washington July 19, calls for a block-grant program to help states make college more affordable and a refundable college-tuition tax credit of $3,000 for all...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL