Report Urges Business Groups to Advocate for High-Quality Preschool Programs
A national organization of business leaders is calling for universal, high-quality preschool for all children, an expensive initiative that would cost at least $16 billion but is a price the Committee for Economic Development declares states and the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY