Ky. Board Changes Mind on Historical Designations
The Kentucky state board of education, reversing an earlier decision, voted last week to remove the secular historical designations B.C.E. and C.E. from its...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX