Teen Inhalant Abuse Seen Rising Slightly
Twenty percent of students in grades 7-12 reported using inhalants such as spray paint, glue, cooking spray, and typewriter-correction fluid at least once for a temporary high, and the percentage of students who do not understand the dangers of inhalant use appears to be on the rise, according to a survey by the Partnership...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- High School Principal
- New Albany Plain Local Schools, New Albany, OH
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Benilde-St. Margaret's, St. Louis Park, MN
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL