Processing Glitch on SAT Forces Rescoring of Some Tests
The College Board announced last week that a processing problem caused some correct answers on the October 2005 SAT test to be scored as wrong. As a result, about 4,000, or nearly 1 percent, of students who took the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR