Processing Glitch on SAT Forces Rescoring of Some Tests
The College Board announced last week that a processing problem caused some correct answers on the October 2005 SAT test to be scored as wrong. As a result, about 4,000, or nearly 1 percent, of students who took the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Assistant Superintendent, Curriculum & Instruction
- Holmdel Township School District, Holmdel, NJ