American Indian group backs bill to preserve tribal languages.
In recent speeches, President Bush has placed foreign-language acquisition at the forefront of his goals for economic growth and national security in the coming years.
American Indian education leaders say that Navajo, Cherokee, and Lakota, among other native languages, could be a...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL