Edward L. Kelly
Edward L. Kelly, who helped transform a Virginia school district from its rural roots to one of the largest and fastest-growing districts in the state during his nearly two decades as its superintendent, died Jan. 5 from medical complications after a fall at his home. He was 63. During his last three years at the helm of the 66,000-student Prince William County district, he had battled a series of health problems,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ