Students With Disabilities Improve Test Performance
The percentage of students with disabilities who are achieving proficiency on state accountability tests increased in 42 states between the 2002-03 and 2004-05 school years, concludes a survey of state...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX