Pupils Seek D.C. Vouchers
More than 2,700 children have applied for vouchers in the second year of the nation’s first federally funded voucher program, according to the Washington Scholarship Fund. Lotteries will be held in April for 800 to 900 slots. About 1,000 low-income D.C. students are enrolled in nonpublic...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA