Pupils Seek D.C. Vouchers
More than 2,700 children have applied for vouchers in the second year of the nation’s first federally funded voucher program, according to the Washington Scholarship Fund. Lotteries will be held in April for 800 to 900 slots. About 1,000 low-income D.C. students are enrolled in nonpublic...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL