News in Brief: A Washington Roundup
Job Training Gets Nod
The Republican-controlled House passed job-training legislation on a largely party-line vote of 224-200 last week. Supporters say the bill would strengthen the nation’s job-training system. Democrats are opposed in part because it would allow faith-based providers who use religion as a criterion in hiring to receive funds under the measure.
Vol. 24, Issue 26, Page 25
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US