Teacher Training Leads to Higher Test Scores
First, they immersed themselves in hours of mathematics lessons over the summer and on Saturdays during the school year. Then they molded that enhanced knowledge into classroom curricula. And finally, they learned strategies on how to impart their newfound skills...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Senior Technical Assistance Consultant (7372)
- American Institutes for Research, Naperville, IL
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY