Blagojevich Scales Back Agenda for Education
A year after using his State of the State Address to issue a withering denunciation of the state’s top education agency and target it for changes, Gov. Rod Blagojevich proposed a far more modest agenda for schools during this year’s annual...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL