Ala. Governor Seeks Raises for Teachers
Alabama Gov. Bob Riley announced plans for a 4 percent pay raise for teachers—their first since 2002—and a few new education initiatives, including a $10 million distance-learning program, in his State of the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations