Girls and Drinking
About one-third of teenage girls have tried “girlie drinks,” or sweet-flavored malt beverages, which they prefer to other forms of alcohol, according to polling commissioned by...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA