News in Brief: A State Capitals Roundup
The Pennsylvania Senate on Nov. 9 unanimously confirmed Francis V. Barnes as the state’s new secretary of education. Mr. Barnes, 55, the first African-American to hold that office in Pennsylvania, was nominated last July by Gov. Edward G. Rendell to replace Vicki Phillips, who resigned to become superintendent of the Portland, Ore., schools.
Vol. 24, Issue 12, Page 20
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations