Community college systems across the country are likely to impose tuition increases on their students next year, a survey shows.
The conclusions of the survey—conducted by researchers at the University of North Texas, Illinois State University, and East Tennessee State University—are based on questions answered by directors of state two-year college systems nationwide. Forty-four out of 47 directors surveyed predicted tuition increases for fiscal year 2005.
Vol. 24, Issue 10, Page 17
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Richland School District One, Columbia, SC
- Dean of Students
- Diman Regional Vocational-Technical High School, Fall River, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY