Community college systems across the country are likely to impose tuition increases on their students next year, a survey shows.
The conclusions of the survey—conducted by researchers at the University of North Texas, Illinois State University, and East Tennessee State University—are based on questions answered by directors of state two-year college systems nationwide. Forty-four out of 47 directors surveyed predicted tuition increases for fiscal year 2005.
Vol. 24, Issue 10, Page 17
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY