Community college systems across the country are likely to impose tuition increases on their students next year, a survey shows.
The conclusions of the survey—conducted by researchers at the University of North Texas, Illinois State University, and East Tennessee State University—are based on questions answered by directors of state two-year college systems nationwide. Forty-four out of 47 directors surveyed predicted tuition increases for fiscal year 2005.
Vol. 24, Issue 10, Page 17
- Technology Teacher
- Brookwood School District 167, Glenwood, IL
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Director of Special Projects
- National Alliance for Partnerships in Equity Education Foundation, Gap, PA
- Curriculum Manager - English Language Arts
- Apex Learning, Seattle, WA