Science Groups Write Guide to Help Minority Recruiting
With increasing regularity, politicians, economists, and academic researchers are calling for greater efforts to recruit young people into science and engineering, arguing that the United States’ national prosperity—and even its...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO