September 12, 2007
Kevin Bushweller, executive editor of Education Week's Digital Directions, joins the discussion to offer his perspective on the effectiveness of technology in education.
Our guests discussed growing concern that technology and engineering education are often overlooked or underemphasized in the push to improve teaching and learning in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Includes an exclusive audio interview with Rice.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN