Click It: A Web Roundup
All Things PLC
PLC is a buzzword that’s spreading throughout the education community. The term, short for “professional learning community,” defines a group of educators who are working together with the shared goals of improving their teaching and enhancing learning for their students. As with all collaborative groups, the greater amount of time and planning that goes into the work, the better the results. That’s where All Things PLC becomes a helpful Web resource. It’s a site for educators who now use or want to start a professional learning community. A number of case studies, articles, and site tools explain how to effectively form, manage, and assess a PLC. One of the site’s pages, the PLC Locator, maps the locations of other professional learning communities that may have similar interests or characteristics.
Vol. 04, Issue 01
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
- Assistant Professor-Elementary Generalist
- The College of Idaho, Caldwell, ID