Click It: A Web Roundup
Make Internet TV
Sites like YouTube, TeacherTube, and SchoolTube are making it easier to broadcast and share videos online, but first you need to know how to make one. The site Make Internet TV is a Web-based project that aims to teach users “the whole nine yards” for creating online videos.
Six “how-to” chapters on the site tell you, from start to finish, how to equip, shoot, edit, license, publish, and promote your video. You’re also encouraged to move around and explore specific features of the site. For example, if you already know how to shoot and edit video but have questions about posting your video, you can jump ahead and focus on that chapter. Make Internet TV, funded by the James L. Knight Foundation, provides a creative commons licensing agreement, meaning you can share the site’s information, just as long as you give them credit for the use.
Vol. 03, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Technology Officer
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Director of Technology
- UCFSD, Kennett Square, PA