Ed-tech leaders must make important policy decisions based on the best available data about technology use in schools. This special Digital Directions data section examines the growth of online coursetaking among middle and high school students, how often teachers use computers in their classrooms and in other locations in their schools, and the views of teachers and students about the importance of media-literacy skills.
Higher percentages of middle and high school students are taking online-only courses than ever before.
Teacher Time on Tech
Percentage distribution of teachers reporting frequency of computer usage during instruction in the classroom and in other locations in the school.
High school teachers and their students differ on the relative importance of developing information and media-literacy skills.
Vol. 04, Issue 03, Page 46
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Danville Area School District, Danville, PA
- Windham Path Academy, Willimantic, CT
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy