Bits & Bytes
Tracking the Pace of E-Learning
Here are some of the most useful features in the 2010 edition of “Keeping Pace With K-12 Online Learning,” a report produced by the Evergreen Education Group:
• A breakdown of categories of companies in the ed-tech sector (see chart at right).
• A top-10 list of major developments in online learning in 2010.
• A list of notable reports on online learning from 2010.
• A chart breakdown of online-learning opportunities in each state.
• A comprehensive overview of state virtual school programs, including growth, governance, and enrollments.
• Detailed profiles of each state’s virtual education policies.
K-12 Online Learning Market Landscape:
SOURCE: "Keeping Pace With K-12 Online Learning, 2010," www.kpk12.com
Vol. 04, Issue 03, Page 13
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Multiple Positions
- Jersey City Public Schools, Jersey City, NJ
- Executive Director, Charter Schools
- School District of Philadelphia, PA
- Occupational Therapist (Full-Time; Standard)
- WCSD, Reno, NV
- Part-Time Teachers - Special Education Department
- Hartford Public Schools, Hartford, CT
- Enrichment Instructors for Farmington Continuing Education
- Farmington Public Schools, Farmington, CT