Q&A: Ask the Expert
Don Knezek: Ed Tech in Tough Financial Times
Donald G. Knezek, the chief executive officer of the Washington-based International Society for Technology in Education, talks with Education Week’s Digital Directions about the 2009 National Educational Computing Conference and the financial challenges ed-tech leaders face today.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Chief of Human Resources Officer
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador