Q&A: Ask the Expert
Don Knezek: Ed Tech in Tough Financial Times
Donald G. Knezek, the chief executive officer of the Washington-based International Society for Technology in Education, talks with Education Week’s Digital Directions about the 2009 National Educational Computing Conference and the financial challenges ed-tech leaders face today.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- The Help Group, Valley Glen, CA
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador