Q&A: Ask the Expert
Don Knezek: Ed Tech in Tough Financial Times
Donald G. Knezek, the chief executive officer of the Washington-based International Society for Technology in Education, talks with Education Week’s Digital Directions about the 2009 National Educational Computing Conference and the financial challenges ed-tech leaders face today.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Dean of Curriculum and Instruction
- UP Education Network, Springfield, MA
- East High School Principal
- Columbus City Schools, Columbus, OH
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Esmeralda County School District, Goldfield, NV
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador