Q&A: Ask the Expert
Don Knezek: Ed Tech in Tough Financial Times
Donald G. Knezek, the chief executive officer of the Washington-based International Society for Technology in Education, talks with Education Week’s Digital Directions about the 2009 National Educational Computing Conference and the financial challenges ed-tech leaders face today.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teaneck Public Schools, Teaneck, NJ
- ELEM ED 4
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Assistant Professor-Elementary Generalist
- The College of Idaho, Caldwell, ID
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador