Q&A: Ask the Expert
E-Education's Role in Tough Times
Elizabeth R. Pape, the president and chief executive officer of the Maynard, Mass.-based Virtual High School Global Consortium, talks with Education Week's Digital Directions about the ways that online courses can help save money in tough economic times and also give schools more options for offering quality courses to students.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Certified High School Teacher/English
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- Content Developer - Education
- LRP Publications, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD