Q&A: Ask the Expert
E-Education's Role in Tough Times
Elizabeth R. Pape, the president and chief executive officer of the Maynard, Mass.-based Virtual High School Global Consortium, talks with Education Week's Digital Directions about the ways that online courses can help save money in tough economic times and also give schools more options for offering quality courses to students.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools - Gloversville Enlarged School District
- HFM BOCES, Gloversville, NY
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Superintendent of Schools
- SAU #39, Multiple Locations
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Senior Project Engineer
- Baltimore County Public Schools, Towson, MD