Q&A: Ask the Expert
How Ed Tech Can Help Fire Up the Economy
Listen to an interview with Keith R. Krueger, the CEO of the Consortium for School Networking, who pitches ideas for using federal investments in educational technology to help stimulate the U.S. economy and improve K-12 schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Transformation/Turnaround K8 School Principal
- Avant Garde Academy, Kissimmee, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Math
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Principal, New High School in Bonita Springs, FL
- Lee County Schools, Bonita Springs, FL