Q&A: Ask the Expert
How Ed Tech Can Help Fire Up the Economy
Listen to an interview with Keith R. Krueger, the CEO of the Consortium for School Networking, who pitches ideas for using federal investments in educational technology to help stimulate the U.S. economy and improve K-12 schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal, Highland Springs High School
- Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA
- Danville Area School District, Danville, PA
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA