Q&A: Ask the Expert
How Ed Tech Can Help Fire Up the Economy
Listen to an interview with Keith R. Krueger, the CEO of the Consortium for School Networking, who pitches ideas for using federal investments in educational technology to help stimulate the U.S. economy and improve K-12 schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Superintendent of Schools
- Laurel School District, Laurel, MS
- DIRECTOR of TECHNOLOGY
- Katonah-Lewisboro School District, Katonah, NY
- Superintendent of Schools - Gloversville Enlarged School District
- HFM BOCES, Gloversville, NY