Q&A: Ask the Expert
How Ed Tech Can Help Fire Up the Economy
Listen to an interview with Keith R. Krueger, the CEO of the Consortium for School Networking, who pitches ideas for using federal investments in educational technology to help stimulate the U.S. economy and improve K-12 schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Head of School
- TIE, Switzerland
- Chief Technology Officer
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Superintendent of Schools
- Hanover School District, Multiple Locations
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador