Q&A: Ask the Expert
How Ed Tech Can Help Fire Up the Economy
Listen to an interview with Keith R. Krueger, the CEO of the Consortium for School Networking, who pitches ideas for using federal investments in educational technology to help stimulate the U.S. economy and improve K-12 schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Executive Director of Secondary Education
- School District of Indian River County, Vero Beach, FL
- Dean of Student Support
- UP Education Network, Springfield, MA
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Assistant Principal of Operations: El Paso
- IDEA Public Schools, El Paso, TX