Click It: A Web Roundup
The New Technology Foundation’s Web site, a partnership with the Napa New Technology High School in Napa, Calif., is a useful destination for educators interested in technology’s role in project-based learning. Such education emphasizes collaborative, often technology-driven projects as an alternative to traditional teaching and testing.
Among other features, the Web site provides a drop-down menu for viewing the New Technology Foundation’s network of schools, which is worth visiting to see how those schools are incorporating project-based learning with a technological twist. The network includes 42 high schools in nine states.
The site also includes a lot of background material about project-based learning, so it’s a good place to go if you want to shore up your knowledge about this kind of teaching.
Vol. 02, Issue 01
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- City of Cape Coral Charter School Authority, Cape Coral, FL
- Head of School
- Rossman School, St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Spanish Immersion - Elementary
- Fox Chapel Area School District, Fox Chapel, PA
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD