Click It: A Web Roundup
The New Technology Foundation’s Web site, a partnership with the Napa New Technology High School in Napa, Calif., is a useful destination for educators interested in technology’s role in project-based learning. Such education emphasizes collaborative, often technology-driven projects as an alternative to traditional teaching and testing.
Among other features, the Web site provides a drop-down menu for viewing the New Technology Foundation’s network of schools, which is worth visiting to see how those schools are incorporating project-based learning with a technological twist. The network includes 42 high schools in nine states.
The site also includes a lot of background material about project-based learning, so it’s a good place to go if you want to shore up your knowledge about this kind of teaching.
Vol. 02, Issue 01
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- SLF Consulting, Fairfield, AL
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA