No Child Left Behind
The latest news about No Child Left Behind including, archives, Commentaries, and special features. No Child Left Behind was replaced in Dec. 2015 by the Every Student Succeeds Act.
This primer on the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act—the previous iteration of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, or ESEA—includes information about compliance, proficiency, and waivers; milestones in the law’s history; main criticisms; and resources for further reading. (April 10, 2015)
Blog: Politics K-12
To reflect on the law's anniversary, the Education Week Commentary editors asked a range of K-12 education leaders, politicians, teachers, and child advocates for their thoughts.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- Executive Director
- Council of Administrators of Special Education, Inc (CASE), Nationwide
- Educational Consultant
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Principal of a new Innovative High School in Philadelphia
- Big Picture Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania