Stat of the Week November 9, 2005
According to Postsecondary Education Opportunity, the percentage of 9th graders who graduate with regular high school diplomas four years later and go on to enroll in degree-granting two- or four-year institutions of higher education varied from 26 percent in Delaware to 62 percent in North Dakota in 2002.
To find out more about student achievement in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Special Education Teacher
- Youth Villages, Memphis, Tennessee
- Elementary Teacher
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Elementary School Principal
- Academie Lafayette, Kansas City, Missouri
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida