Stat of the Week November 9, 2005
According to Postsecondary Education Opportunity, the percentage of 9th graders who graduate with regular high school diplomas four years later and go on to enroll in degree-granting two- or four-year institutions of higher education varied from 26 percent in Delaware to 62 percent in North Dakota in 2002.
To find out more about student achievement in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
- Speech Therapists
- Lancaster Lebanon IU 13, Lancaster, PA, US
- Intermediate Level Principal
- Goshen Community Schools, Goshen, Indiana
- Electronics Research Lab Director
- Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology, Alexandria, Virginia
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Superintendent, Lyons Township High School District 204
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, La Grange, Illinois