Stat of the Week November 9, 2005
According to Postsecondary Education Opportunity, the percentage of 9th graders who graduate with regular high school diplomas four years later and go on to enroll in degree-granting two- or four-year institutions of higher education varied from 26 percent in Delaware to 62 percent in North Dakota in 2002.
To find out more about student achievement in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois