Stat of the Week November 9, 2005
According to Postsecondary Education Opportunity, the percentage of 9th graders who graduate with regular high school diplomas four years later and go on to enroll in degree-granting two- or four-year institutions of higher education varied from 26 percent in Delaware to 62 percent in North Dakota in 2002.
To find out more about student achievement in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania