The Quality Counts 2009 State Highlights Reports capture all of the data you need to assess your state’s performance in key areas. The information is presented in a series of charts and graphs, and includes comparisons to national averages. Your report includes:
- Grading summary
- English Language Learners (2009)
- Chance for Success Index (2009)
- Transitions and Alignment (2009)
- School Finance (2009)
- K-12 Achievement (2008)
- Standards, Assessments, and Accountability (2008)
- Teaching Profession (2008)
State Highlights Reports are available for each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia and compare individual state data to national data.
The National Highlights Report includes the national average and data for the top and bottom states.