Spotlight on Social Media in the Classroom
The Education Week Spotlight on Social Media in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Building connections with classrooms abroad using social media
- Identifying smart and safe social networking practices tailored for K-12 schools
- Creating social media and networking guidelines at the district-level
- Turning to online communities to find resources in science education
- Using Twitter as part of classroom instruction
- Creating virtual book clubs to encourage and develop reading
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri