Spotlight on Social Media in the Classroom
The Education Week Spotlight on Social Media in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Building connections with classrooms abroad using social media
- Identifying smart and safe social networking practices tailored for K-12 schools
- Creating social media and networking guidelines at the district-level
- Turning to online communities to find resources in science education
- Using Twitter as part of classroom instruction
- Creating virtual book clubs to encourage and develop reading
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- EdWeek TopSchoolJobs Online Job Fair | DSST Public Schools
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Denver, Colorado
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida