Spotlight on Social Media in the Classroom
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Social Media in the Classroom is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Building connections with classrooms abroad using social media
- Identifying smart and safe social networking practices tailored for K-12 schools
- Creating social media and networking guidelines at the district-level
- Turning to online communities to find resources in science education
- Using Twitter as part of classroom instruction
- Creating virtual book clubs to encourage and develop reading
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide