Spotlight on Project-Based Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Project-Based Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The 'Maker' movement and the push towards hands-on learning
- How a STEM school is bringing the city into the classroom
- Effectively implementing project-based learning in schools
- Integrating project-based and social-emotional learning
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Associate Superintendent - Chief Academic Officer
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel
- The Gan at Adas Israel, Washington D.C.
- Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Teacher (various openings, grades 5-8)
- Equitas Academy Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Master Teacher and other opportunities at Friendship Public Charter School
- Friendship PCS, Washington D.C.