Spotlight on Project-Based Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Project-Based Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The 'Maker' movement and the push towards hands-on learning
- How a STEM school is bringing the city into the classroom
- Effectively implementing project-based learning in schools
- Integrating project-based and social-emotional learning
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Social Studies/English Teacher 6th grade
- Hatikvah International Academy Charter School, East Brunswick, New Jersey
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Superintendent of Schools
- Prather Consulting, Clovis, New Mexico
- EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Innovative Educational Programs, New York City, New York (US)
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)