Spotlight on Project-Based Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Project-Based Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The 'Maker' movement and the push towards hands-on learning
- How a STEM school is bringing the city into the classroom
- Effectively implementing project-based learning in schools
- Integrating project-based and social-emotional learning
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Assistant Superintendent of Data, Intervention and Supports
- Kirkwood School District, Saint Louis, Missouri
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York