Spotlight on Maker Education
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Maker Education is a collection of articles hand-picked on:
- The movement for more hands-on learning
- How schools are working to ensure equity in maker education
- Fueling project-based learning through 'Maker Spaces'
- Developing real-world skills in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- Join Futures Education for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California