Spotlight on Maker Education
The Education Week Spotlight on Maker Education is a collection of articles hand-picked on:
- The movement for more hands-on learning
- How schools are working to ensure equity in maker education
- Fueling project-based learning through 'Maker Spaces'
- Developing real-world skills in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director of Special Education
- Fairbanks North Star Borough School District, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on March 2, 2019 from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
- SEED School of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio