Spotlight on Maker Education
The Education Week Spotlight on Maker Education is a collection of articles hand-picked on:
- The movement for more hands-on learning
- How schools are working to ensure equity in maker education
- Fueling project-based learning through 'Maker Spaces'
- Developing real-world skills in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California