Spotlight on Maker Education
The Education Week Spotlight on Maker Education is a collection of articles hand-picked on:
- The movement for more hands-on learning
- How schools are working to ensure equity in maker education
- Fueling project-based learning through 'Maker Spaces'
- Developing real-world skills in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Alder GSE Associate Dean
- Alder GSE, Los Angeles, California
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.