Spotlight on Equity
The Education Week Spotlight on Equity is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Barriers to helping teachers learn to use technology
- How improving school climate can shrink achievement gaps
- Addressing under enrollment of ELLs in gifted classes
- Involving state leaders and educators in the push towards equity in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- History Teachers SY18-19
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston Public Schools , Boston, Massachusetts
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State