Spotlight on Equity
The Education Week Spotlight on Equity is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Barriers to helping teachers learn to use technology
- How improving school climate can shrink achievement gaps
- Addressing under enrollment of ELLs in gifted classes
- Involving state leaders and educators in the push towards equity in the classroom
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- International College Counselor
- Cheongna Dalton School (CDS), Nationwide