Spotlight on Closing the Achievement Gap
The Education Week Spotlight on Closing the Achievement Gap is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Research around educational inequities in America's schools
- Finding opportunities for English-language learners in gifted programs
- How open educational resources are bridging the learning gap
- The need for a more diverse teaching force to close the achievement gap
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- Math Coach
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.