Spotlight on Closing the Achievement Gap
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Closing the Achievement Gap is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Research around educational inequities in America's schools
- Finding opportunities for English-language learners in gifted programs
- How open educational resources are bridging the learning gap
- The need for a more diverse teaching force to close the achievement gap
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Green Bay Area Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Special Education Teacher
- Greenwich Education Group, Stamford, Connecticut
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- School Psychologist
- Milford Public Schools, Milford, Connecticut
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida