Spotlight on Closing the Achievement Gap
The Education Week Spotlight on Closing the Achievement Gap is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Research around educational inequities in America's schools
- Finding opportunities for English-language learners in gifted programs
- How open educational resources are bridging the learning gap
- The need for a more diverse teaching force to close the achievement gap
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- Math Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Vance County Schools Opportunity Culture Advanced Teaching and Paraprofessional Positions
- Vance County Schools, Henderson, North Carolina
- President - President Southern Association of Independent Schools
- SAIS, Norcross, Georgia
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California